Good with dogs
Good with cats
Good with kids
Baxter is a sweet natured dog, showing all the signs of being a very calm and balanced dog. He loves to play with his brother Gus and was always on the lookout for the safety of his litter in a non aggressive way. He is very smart and almost potty trained. He has a lot of potential and will be a great dog to have.
He loves to play with his toys and his brother Gus. He doesn't bark nor whine except when very hungry. He loves to be held and cuddled especially if there is music playing in the background. Overall he has a great temperament and would be a great addition to add to your household.
Perks and random character descriptions:
- He has a very strong sprint and loves to play catch, but is still learning to retrieve
- He has learnt the "Sit" and "Down" commands
- He is a bit shy of the lead but is warming up to it.
- He loves rice, tuna mice meat and short bread biscuits for dessert
- He has the kindest eyes/look you'll ever see in a dog and when he looks at you, you melt from the inside.